About The Initial Test of Competence
CA Quadrant Academy also offers a preparatory programme for students who have successfully completed their Certificate in the Theory of Accounting and who are preparing for SAICA’s Initial Test of Competence (ITC).
What is The Initial Test of Competence?
The Initial Test of Competence (ITC) is the first Board exam which is written after the successful completion of an accredited Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) programme. The focus of this examination is largely on the assessment of technical competence.
What does CA Quadrant Academy and Training offer?
At CA Quadrant Academy and Training, we provide high-quality academic support for students busy preparing for the ITC. Study material and study support for CTA Level 2 includes:
- ITC study support classes
- ITC online tuition classes
- ITC module notes and slides
- ITC module study guides and academic resources
- ITC high-quality webinars and video tutorials
- Assistance with exam technique, coping with stress as well as time management.
- The CA Quadrant Accounting Academy ITC Preparation Course – January
- The CA Quadrant Accounting Academy ITC Preparation Course – June