FINACC 110 – Introductory Financial Accounting
CA QUADRANT ACCOUNTING ACADEMY FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 110 (FINACC 110)
UNISA CORRESPONDING MODULE: FAC1501 INTRODUCTORY FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
FINACC 110 is a comprehensive course which addresses the syllabus covered in UNISA FAC 1501. The module is structured in such a way that it is in line with UNISA’s tutorial letters which allows for seamless integration and interaction between the two modules.
The FINACC 100 course provides students with a step-by-step program which covers the following:
– A walkthrough of UNISA’s tutorial letters
– Detailed videos regarding the topics contained within the relevant FAC 1501 tutorial letters.
– Detailed videos regarding the examples contained within the the relevant FAC 1501 tutorial letters.
– Detailed videos regarding selected practice questions contained within the the relevant FAC 1501 tutorial letters.
– Detailed videos regarding selected examination questions contained within the the relevant FAC 1501 tutorial letters.
The purpose of FAC1501: Introductory Financial Accounting is:
– To equip students with the fundamental concepts, standards and principles of financial accounting;
– to provide an informed understanding of accounting transactions;
– to provide an informed understanding of the purpose and use of business documents;
– the recording of cash and credit transactions;
– the preparation of bank reconciliations;
– the accounting for inventory;
– for other assets and liabilities in the financial statements.
The module is aimed at ensuring that students gain knowledge of and insight into the preparation of trial balances; final accounts; adjustments to accounting information and the financial statements of a sole proprietor.
High quality academic support and resources for UNISA financial accounting (FAC) modules
If you’re studying any financial accounting modules at UNISA, you will benefit immensely by receiving adequate, reliable and high quality academic support to help make your studying journey a lot easier. The team at CA Quadrant Academy and Training fully understands the impact which adequate academic support can have in a student’s life and this has inspired us to create a range of high quality academic resources specifically tailored for various UNISA FAC modules.
Each module has its own corresponding Facebook group as a complimentary value-added service to students to further reitirate our commitment to assisting students in making a success of their studies. The purpose of the Facebook groups include providing students with a platform with which to:
-interact with other students studying the same course/module.
-share study tips and strategies
-discuss module-related topics and issues
-receive tips and advice from our team of lecturers.
-communicate with our lecturers
-provide each other with emotional support and motivation
-receive news relating to any updates, promotions or special offers
What types of academic support do we provide?
We offer a fully comprehensive and wide range of premium quality academic support resources to fit both your budget and academic requirements. A list of our product offerings can be found below:
-Detailed, comprehensive and interactive online courses specific to each module
-Interactive and convenient online lectures
-Flexible, affordable online private tuition classes
-Face to face lectures
-Face to face private tuition
-Comprehensive, detailed downloadable videos specific to each module
-Comprehensive study guides specific to each module.
-Comprehensive examination preparation guides specific to each module
-Detailed textbooks and subject manuals
-Supplementary exam question bank for selected modules
Masoom Alli is a qualified Chartered Accountant and is the founder and CEO of CA Quadrant Accounting